It has been over a month since I last wrote, I apologize dear readers. Really, things have been busy. It is now Sunday evening and I am resting for a little bit and was thinking about everything that is going on. I am not going to go through a whole long spiel here, but I thought I could at least offer a list of things that occupy my time lately
- Work. The new job goes well. While strictly only 8-5, it is thoroughly exhausting. I have traveled twice in the last 4 weeks, both times for only a day and a half each. The skills I have had to learn have been good ones, but seem to require a part of my brain that was not used as much before.
- School. This is my last semester and due to my dropping a class last semester, I am taking a class alongside my Master’s project. My project is due in under 3 weeks now (2 weekends more to finish it up) so that is coming down on crunch time.
- Bowling. Every Tuesday. I even bought shoes, they should be here tomorrow. No more oddly disinfectant smelling house shoes.
- Volleyball. Sunday and Monday. Practice on Sunday and games on Monday. This is just starting up this week. We practiced for what felt like several hours earlier today. Great fun, but man will I be sore in the morning.
- House stuff. The plaid wallpaper is gone. Finally. I am in the midst of repainting now. Priming is underway and test colors got bought today and put up on the walls to be evaluated.
- Friends and more. Great events with great friends, whether it be the above mentioned bowling and volleyball or weekend wine trips, dinners and talk, local chili cookoff, walks in the evenings, or just being together. I couldn’t ask for better people in my life right now.
While busy, life is very good right now. I hope it is good for you too.